
Liberty is so excited to be a big sister! She really wanted to have a baby sister, but once Justice was here she was just excited to have a baby in the family, especially one with her same cheeks!

Patriot is also super excited about baby Justice, but at the hospital he just wanted to take pictures! He took several, and this one that was actually quite good. I recovered pretty quickly considering how huge Justice was, feeling pretty good even in the hospital. . I stayed in the hospital for two days so I could have people waiting on me for as long as possible. It was nice to have my meals brought right to my bed, and the food wasn't that bad cause I was always so hungry, but it was so nice to go home!

Welcome home baby Justice! Yes this is a newborn size outfit and he does fit into it, but the newborn size socks I brought to the hospital for him to wear home were too small! Justice is so cute we all love to just sit and look at him. He is laying on the blanket that his Grandma Atkin crocheted for him, she has made one for all of my kids, and they have all loved them the best.
My three blue eyed kids!
Liberty, age 4 - Patriot, age 5 - Justice, age 2 days
No comments:
Post a Comment