
Patriot is such a good boy, he has his moments to be sure, but most of the time he is obedient and loving. He loves to be out and playing, but like in this picture he is also good at simply entertaining himself with the simplest of objects. He used to play with his clothes hangers all the time, pretending that they were planes, I haven't seen him do that in awhile, maybe he grew out of it. I don't know what grand adventures Patriot was going on with the small orange lizard he was playing with in this picture, but he just looked so cute to me lying there in the sun, lost in his own little world that is much more exciting and interesting than this one. When I first grabbed the camera to take this picture, Rocky was laying next to PJ, but he got up and left before I could get the shot. He is a beautiful dog, but I don't feel any keen desire to photograph him unless he is doing something cute with the kids, the only reason we have him is to enrich their childhood,



No comments:
Post a Comment