
Ok, so I stink at Blogging. I can't seem to get the cute little background thing to work, and I am so bad at taking time to get on and update! But it is something I want to do. My poor sisters who check my blog hoping that I will have updated it and then it so rarely has anything new. But here is one new thing... Baby Justice! My beautiful baby boy was born on Feb. 25th at 9:29 pm, a wopping 9 lbs. 8 oz., and 20 in. long! I am still in shock that he is so big! Both he and I are healthy and doing great.



CONGRATS!!! Thanks for the announcement. He's handsome!
ReplyDeletehe looks just like Patriot!! Wow! so precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeletewow what a beautiful baby! congrats!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute! congrats! let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy for you! He looks like he would fit perfectly in the family.
ReplyDelete