Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I am not sure why, but I don't seem to have any pictures of my sister Emily's wedding. I know John took a whole bunch, but I am wondering if he forgot to save them on our computer.... ? I also have nothing from John's little sister Bekah's wedding open house that we attended in October, we do have a few pics from the trip, but none of Bekah and her new husband.... weird. And nothing from Thanksgiving either!!!!! I know I can dig up these pics from other people who were there, but I probably won't bother until I actually sit down to scrapbook it. So... for the sake of getting my blog caught up, the weddings were beautiful, and Thanksgiving was great!

December I didn't do great either, I don't know where our Christmas pics are. But it was a great month. We went to Temple square and saw the lights, we went to NM and saw a friend of mine from high school get baptized. Oh, Liberty turned 4, she is sooo grown up!! Plus we had a great Christmas!

January, my baby brother got married on the 3rd, and I know for a fact that John forgot to get copies for us. He took all the pics, but he used his dad's camera so he downloaded them all to my parents computer.


Ok, that is that for now. I hope to have this baby next week and then be so diligent about updating my blog that everyone will be amazed... especially me!!!!!!!!

1 comment: