Patriot's first day of kindergarten!!! Mom cried, and I have to say I still get a little misty everytime I drop him off. Just watching this little tiny guy walk all alone in to that big school! But he has done soooooo great this year, making new friends and learning how to read. Patriot is such a good big brother to Libby and is always happy to play all day with her. He is so grown up and responsible, he makes his bed all by himself nearly every day, and often makes breakfast for the whole family. Sometimes it is just a matter of getting bowls and spoons for everyone and pulling out the cereal and milk, but more often than not he will pull out the frozen waffles, pop them in the the toaster oven and call everyone in to eat when they are ready! What a kid!!!And this is our Gorgeous Liberty! I have some super cute pics of her first day of Preschool, but for some reason blogger doesn't recognize them and I cant get them to load. So this is a pic from October... oh well, she is still adorable!! She has done really well in Preschool this year and says she doesn't ever want to go to a different school, (which is good cause she has a whole 'nother year of preschool) Libby is just as tall as Patriot but she weighs a little more, many of our friends have a hard time remembering which one is older! She is really tall for her age. I often get asked if they are twins.
Liberty has done great in preschool, she is learning letters and sign language as well as a little spanish. She loves all animals and would really love a small dog, (like our neighbor's chihuahua that she is holding in this picture) or a cat. Unfortunately for her one enormous boxer is all this house and this family can hold for now!Here is a picture of the big guy playing with our neighbor's chihuahua, Luna. Rocky is so gentle and cute with her, I have to admit he is a great dog! Luna's owner is a 4 year old boy so he comes over often to play and usually brings Luna too, she was a little leery about Rocky at first, but soon learned she had nothing to fear.



No comments:
Post a Comment