Friday, May 08, 2009

Camping Trip!!!

Patriot doing Spiderman jumps up at Maple Lake in Payson Canyon. John took the kids up for a night of camping, and no Mom and baby Justice did not go. I don't think that I will be going camping this year at all.
Patriot is holding the flashlight because it was his turn to tell the ghost story, John didn't realize the light would turn out so cool looking, he just thought Patriot was cute with his legs crossed telling stories!
Adorable Liberty by the Campfire!
Our neighbors the Bonds also went camping with their two boys Thomas and Henry and Christina (in the black sweatshirt) is expecting boy #3. People joke that she needs to name him Dieter and then they would have the whole first Presidency, but I think they could name him James and then it would still be a general authority, but also another of the characters on Thomas the train! (Plus his name would be James Bond! How cool is that!) In the green sweatshirt is one of our other neighbors, Lisa, she and her husband and two boys were also up there though they did not spend the night. I can't imagine why not, I mean she gave birth almost a whole week earlier! But Liberty had a great time 'babysitting' their older son Taylor (who is one year old), while they were up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment