Saturday, October 30, 2004

New at "Blogging"!

Hey Fam...We need a better way to keep in touch! And, well, the phone isn't always the most convenient way (we went over our minutes this month). So, I came across hello.com and blogging through a good friend who lives and works online and swears by it. So let's try it out...I'd love to get not only all of the immediate Pyne and Atkin families together, but our extended family as well. I assume this blog will be mostly pictures and news from Orem, hopefully updated a couple times a week...Because we take about 15 pictures a week, and our lives are crazy! I'll do my best to get the word out so we can all take advantage of this totally free internet feature...And if you have suggestions about other sites or web pages that would be more suited to our style and needs let us know.
Love ya!
John, Addie, and Patriot

1 comment:

  1. hey bro i love the pictures, you have a great family.

    ReplyDelete